Friday, June 4, 2010

Fun in the Sun....







Okay, I hate to admit it, but I have now become the mom that shows everyone pics of my child!! He is just so cute, I can't help myself. Today, Jared had his first "swimming" day. We got out his new pool and splashed away the heat!! I am having so much fun watching him discover new things. He is very curious and loves to point at everything. He loves the water and had a great time in his pool. Can't wait for him to take swimming lessons next year.

Also, please keep a check as I am definitely planning on doing an update on the website soon. Have added some things to the shop that I would like to put up for sale. Take care and remember the shop will be open again tomorrow, Sat. June 5 from 10-4. The air will be on so you can stay cool while you shop!

3 comments:

Laura :) said...

Aw, how cute!! I know he's having a good time!!! And I know you are, too.

Laura :)

Anonymous said...

Jared is precious!! So glad I was able to meet him last Sat.! Cindy Eddins

Shelby J. said...

These pictures are PRECIOUS :) I remember you telling me about this pool !!! As you can see, I'm way behind checking your blog...glad to see he loved his new pool!