Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Upcoming Easter Preview Weekend.....

Okay folks I will confess. It has been difficult to focus on the shop between the birthday party, taxes and a renovation project inside the house ( not to mention a busy 2 year old). Anyway, Hank helped me with the shop - cleaning, rearranging, etc. He took my "walls"off the back porch and now it looks fresh with a spring feel to it. I am at the sewing machine working on some cute bunny pillows and some other cute prims that will get you in the mood for spring. Our Easter preview weekend will kick off April 1 and 2. I plan on opening the shop as much as I can throughout April and am planning another event in May, which will be our Spring Open House ( the herbs /perennials will be ready by then).
***Our hours will be Friday, April 1 from 1-5 and Sat., April 2 from 10-3.
Kim McEntee will be adding some of her wonderful bunnies and dolls and Kathy King has been working on some new cross stich pieces. We have also been scouring the countryside for country smalls and primitives!! We hope to see you there. Feel free to e-mail or call for additional information.

No comments: