Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Quiet Night.....

Thank goodness for a quiet night. I want to let all of my followers know that my heart goes out to those who have lost so much in these terrible storms. Last night I couldn't sleep with the anticipation of more headed our way. We were blessed that they did not hit our area as bad as ones a few days ago. Overall, we have been very lucky with no significant damage. Trees that have fallen have been away from our home- which is very lucky considering our home is surrounded by all trees. Most of our property is wooded, so everyday I am picking up limbs!! It is unnerving though to lay in the bed and think, are we next?? I can't remember such a violent weather pattern and I hope it will pass quickly. To those of you who have lost loved ones, you are in our thoughts and prayers. Take care and a peaceful night to all!!

No comments: