Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Changes are coming!!

Happy first day of February!! I hope everyone is well on this warm winter day!! I wanted to let you know of changes that will be coming to Back Shed. First of all, we will be closing our booth in Gibsonville at the end of Feb. so many items have been marked down. I just added some Valentine goodies as well, so be sure to stop by. Also, we will be re-opening the shop this Spring with a new name- FOUR MEADOWS CABIN. I plan to still offer the best prims, but with some nice additions of vintage, cottage, whimsical and who knows what else?? It's time to lighten things up a bit! This will give folks a broader selection in the shop. We plan to be open by appointment (which I love for folks to do) and occasionally for a special event. I am excited about the changes. The website and the blog will be changing addresses- so I will inform everyone as soon as I get that done. We look forward to the new year and I especially look forward to seeing old friends and new ones as well.

No comments: