Monday, March 12, 2012

Re-opening of the shop

Okay friends, I think I am almost ready. I am planning to re-open the shop beginning Friday, March 30. I am working day and night to get it ready again. I am excited ( and a little nervous) to get things going again. Although I sold out of several of my new handmades at the show, I will be working on some more goodies for the shop to be ready in time for the opening. The shop will be open by appointment- we love for folks to call- it's no problem!! The weekend of the re-opening we will be open on Friday, March 30 from 1-4 and Saturday, March 31 from 11-4. I hope you get a chance to stop by. Please note that there will not be a sign at the end of our driveway. We have had some strange visitors, so it's best not to draw unnecessary attention!! ANyway, if you can't make it that weekend, as I said call anytime. Thanks and will keep you posted with any updates.

1 comment:

Green Creek Primitives said...

Hi Debbie, Just wanted to wish you much success with your reopening of your shop. Wished I lived closer I would be there. Hugs Vicky