Friday, March 22, 2013

THE GATHERING SHOW in Knoxville, TN ~ April 5 & 6

I just wanted to send out a quick reminder that we will be at THE GATHERING SHOW in Knoxville, TN again this year.  Unfortunately, with this cold winter, I have not been able to open the shop as I would have liked, but our booth will be full of wonderful prims at this show. WE hope to get you in the mood for Spring!! Make plans to attend!!  There are many wonderful prim dealers, including our friends (and neighbors at the show) Barbara and Giles Pyatt of NC Cabin in the Woods and Robin & Lee from Millstone Mercantile in Virginia.
  I will also be bringing a lot of my wool, fabric and who knows what else that I am purging out of my collection.  I have gone through many of my treasures from the house and will be bringing those as well. My sister-in-law will also be in the booth with several nice early prims and smalls.  She too is "downsizing" her collection.   Please be sure to stop and say hello if you are one of my blog followers.

No comments: