Sunday, February 28, 2010

THINK SPRING!

I know we all keep saying it, but I really mean it - think spring! It seems that this winter is just going to go on forever. I have never minded the cold weather but this is getting ridiculous. The sun is shining but the wind just won't quit. I thought that today I might get out a bit after church but it wasn't meant to be. Don't get me wrong, I have plenty of inside projects to keep me busy but I long to be outside in the sun and getting my hands in the dirt. My donkeys don't even want to come out of the barn because of the cold winds. I thought though if I change my pic at the top of the blog and website maybe that could trick our minds into feeling warmer?? My little crocuses that are blooming so proudly give me hope for warm days. I say this as I have a huge fire in the fireplace because I just can't seem to get rid of the winter chills. We will all continue to wait and watch for warmer days (and nights). Oh and guess what is in our forecast for the week- more snow. Anyway, I will go back to the fireside and dream of spring.

2 comments:

Angie said...

i can't believe we may get more snow this week~50's one day and snowing the next~lol. wishing you a wonderful week ahead...

Tammy said...

Hey Debbie, it has been one more crazy winter for us hasnt it? I think Spring everyday it cant get here soon enough for me. Hope all is well with you. Plan to visit soon.

Prim Hugs, Tammy