Sunday, March 21, 2010

A Baby Shower...















WOW- what an afternoon we had here at the house!! My cousins, Pam and Vickie, and my dear friend Kathy hosted a baby shower for me yesterday- the first day of spring. It was a glorious day and the food was delicious. My favorite were the farm animal cookies made by a local young lady- Kristie Mitchell. They were as delicious as they were adorable. She is just starting her homemade cookie business, so contact me for her information if you need something special! I feel so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life. We got a lot of gifts and we are so appreciative of people's generosity. Getting ready for our new son is a lot of work but worth it. I have finished most of the room and worked late into the night on Friday to finish up some pillows for his crib. We are just so ready to head across the ocean and bring him home. We will keep you posted. Now back to the sewing machine to work on goods for this weekend's Spring Open House!!

No comments: