Sunday, March 28, 2010

MANY THANKS...
















I would like to say "thanks" to all those who made it out for our Spring Open House this past weekend. I can't say enough to those folks who always support our hard work. We really appreciate your patronage. Although the weather turned cold on us, the shop got folks in the spring mood. We will be open again this week on Th., Fri and Sat. - the temps are supposed to be in the 70's!! Here are some pics from Friday. I was able to finish up some projects last night and the shop is re-fluffed and ready to go. Hope to see you soon. Watch for an update on the website later in the week!

2 comments:

Laura :) said...

Well look at the happy shoppers! We had a good time and Elizabeth loved seeing Misty!

Laura :)

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Debbie,

I just wanted to congratulate you on your son! Barbara gave me the link to your blog. We are waiting to bring home our 2 year old son from China too....hopefully we'll get to go get him in June! She tells me you already have your Jared home! That's wonderful! I'd love to talk to you more...maybe we can email!

Blessings,
Tammy