Saturday, September 25, 2010

Fall is in the Air...


Tonight as Hank and I (and Jared) were in the shop making some more "adjustments" it hit me that our fall event is just a week away!! It is my favorite time of year and hopefully with the promise of cooler weather - and rain- it will begin to really feel like fall. When I step into the shop, it definitely looks like fall. I have really worked hard this year to do some new things that are unique. I must say the shop looks great. It seems every year I try harder to improve and change the look - I hope you will enjoy. The other gals that will be joining us have also been working hard on their prim wares. Our fall event is always a fun day and I think folks just enjoy being out in our woods and feeling like they are stepping back in time just for a day. At least I hope that is the feeling we have created here on our little farm. Nothing gives me more pleasure than to know the things we have created bring joy into someone's home and life!! We hope you will be able to join us next Saturday for this special event. Please don't hestitate to e-mail or call with questions. Have a wonderful night!

1 comment:

Red Roof Farm said...

Sounds like a wonderful day...wishing I could be there!