Thursday, September 30, 2010

It's almost time.....

Whew- I can't believe that our Autumn Country Gathering is just a day away- panic time!!! The shop is done with just a few little things to do. Now to work on the yard, the gardens, soak pintos, etc. It has been difficult to get the grounds ready this time due to the torrential rains we have been having. I always think I am going to be ready for this event way ahead of time. It seems that however I always find just one more thing to finish or make. Ideas seem to come to me late at night when I can't sleep or early in the morning when everyone else is asleep. The weather is supposed to be beautiful and COOL this Saturday, so make plans to join us. Please visit our Picturetrail website for additional information. Back to the sewing machine- just ONE MORE THING!!!

1 comment:

Red Roof Farm said...

Have a great day....I wish I lived closer!!!