Monday, January 24, 2011

UPCOMING SHOW IN VIRGINIA...


Good evening all. Well, are most of you feeling like I am lately?? The winter weather is really beginning to get to me. Not being able to get out and do my winter cleaning in the garden is getting old!! I was excited this afternoon just to be able to walk to the barn and the mailbox without being frozen by the time I got back. To help with the winter doldrums, try to visit the upcoming show in Fisherville, VA. We won't be there as that is our Valentine event at the shop- but I'm sure if you're in that area, you will enjoy the show. I am beginning to work on some spring things for the shop (along with the Valentine goodies). Also trying to do some "spring cleaning" in the house (not to mention preparing for taxes). Take care and keep thinking about warmer, sunny days to come!!

No comments: