Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Preparing for fall....




Okay friends, I will admit- I am ready for fall! In more ways than one. First of all, I am working on the shop trying to clean, rearrange, go through what I want to keep and what I don't once I close the shop. Today, Hank and I re-worked the booth at Gibsonville Antiques and it looks a lot better. I took out some things that had been there for a while and they will be part of our "back porch" sale for our fall event. If you are ready to shop for fall now, go check it out. We have finalized the times, details of our fall event- please see announcement above (just click on the image to enlarge). We hope you can join us for a special weekend. Although as I have been working in the shop again trying to get things ready feeling bittersweet about my decision to close, I know it's the right thing for myself and my family at this time in our lives. Will try to get some pics on soon of the booth in Gibsonville.

No comments: