Monday, November 1, 2010

Trick or Treat...




Whew... what a night! Once again we did the trunk of treats at our church last night. This year's theme was the WIZARD OF OZ (one of my all time favorites). After much preparation - and a lot of hot glue- we were ready. Although a bit scared, Jared seemed to enjoy his first trick or treating experience. Some of my family joined in the fun as well. Jared was a wonderful cowardly lion- dad was the scarecrow, I was Dorothy -along with my cousin Claire who was little Dorothy- and Lauren was a wonderful wicked witch. I think we had about 600 kids come though the parking lot! I don't know why, but I have always loved Halloween. I love the planning and preparation for decorating and what costume to wear. I am already planning for next year- so we are not as "behind" as we were this year.


**Please watch for details later on this week for our upcoming Christmas open house at Back Shed.

No comments: