Friday, January 8, 2010

It's Cold Outside

I don't know about you, but if it's going to be this cold outside at least it could snow!!! I watched out the window several times last night for at least one flake, but alas not a flake to be found! Anyway, the cold weather is forcing me to do inside chores that have been put off. Closets are getting cleaned out and so are lots of empty boxes. I found a couple of men's jackets that we will donate to the homeless shelter. Hank was able to clean out the fireplace which forced me to use the upholstery vac on the couch, etc. It does feel great to clean out - especially when it's so cold outside. Anyway, we did take a quick road trip yesterday and I found a few goodies for the shop! I will crank up the heat in the cabin in the morning to get it nice and toasty for customers. Hope you get a chance to stop by soon. Stay warm - Debbie

1 comment:

Angie said...

hi debbie! it's been very cold~only went out once today to the grocery store~plan to stay in the rest of the weekend~i've been cleaning out stuff too~feels good to declutter~have a great weekend and stay warm!