Monday, January 4, 2010

a new week

Well, it is a new week in a new year. Oh, I have such a long list to get accomplished this week! I guess though I won't be working in the flower gardens since everything is frozen solid! This is usually the time that I plant my spring bulbs - not this week. I am finally putting up the little bit of Christmas from the house! The shop looked so much better this weekend after cleaning out, rearranging and just keeping it simple!! Folks that stopped by this weekend commented how they could see everything now! The sewing machine is calling my name but except for a few heart ornaments I am working on, nothing is coming to me at the present!! It will though - my creative juices have gone dormant for a little while. Anyway, please continue to be patient as I learn this new program. Enjoy the day! Off to let the donkeys out of the barn!

No comments: